New Mexico Pronghorn Antelope Hunt
Trophy Pronghorn Antelope Hunts in New Mexico
If you’re looking for quality animals and amazing guides we strongly recommend this New Mexico Pronghorn Antelope hunt! Our New Mexico Antelope outfitter is sure to not only take care of his clients at the dinner table but out in the field. With almost perfect opportunity to harvest your dream antelope this outfitter has it all.
This isn’t a extremely difficult hunt, but there is a possibility for some somewhat difficult terrain. Expect to see mature quality bucks with horns ranging from 75″ to 82″ plus! Antelope season takes place from late August to early September.
As part of your New Mexico Pronghorn Antelope hunt they will provide your meals, guide, and transportation to and from the hunting areas. Our hunting lodge ensures a comfortable stay while you experience the hunt of a lifetime. Not only do they provide exceptional accommodations but their home cooked meals will make this New Mexico hunt a success in itself!
Look no further for a great antelope hunt!
- Antelope hunts are three days.
- They have an amazing 100% shot opportunity with a rifle.
- 95% shot opportunity with a bow.
- Elevations range from 6,000′ to 9,000′ so make sure you are in somewhat good shape.
- Your guided hunt will be 2×1, unless you request a 1×1 for an extra fee.