Namibia Leopard Safari Special
Namibia Leopard Safari Hunt
14 Days, 1×1 for $25,000 (2020 ONLY)
- Package is for 14 hunting days as a 1×1 safari including male leopard. This price excludes a 15% VAT on the day rate.
- A 25% deposit of the total package will confirm your booking and the balance to be settled on or before arrival.
- Wounded or lost animals are considered as taken at the PH’s discretion.
- Other trophy plains game animals can be hunted at normal trophy rates.
- This quote is valid for 2020 only. Quote is in USD and will be honored if a commitment is received by the end of September 2019.
- Local airport transfers to and from lodges.
- All accommodation and daily laundry service during your safari.
- Services of all lodge staff, guide, PH, Skinners, Trackers and hunting vehicle.
- Field prep of trophies and drop off at local taxidermist.
- All bottled water, local beer, wine and soft drinks.
- 5 x baits (impala or warthog)
- Hunting license.
- All accommodation before and after safari.
- Taxidermy or Dip and ship.
- Rifle hire @ $ 45 per rifle per day. This will be wavered due to the value of the package.
- VAT ( value added tax) on the day rate. This can be wavered if safari is settled in cash.
I won a hunt from Outdoors International and it turned out to be one of my most memorable and rewarding hunts. I have always dreamed about an African Safari, but never thought it would be a reality for me. Even better, I was able to share the experience with my father.
Thank you Outdoors International!
Hey Cory. Things are great here in Africa! Everyone is having a wonderful time and the girls have been kept busy. My daughter is even learning to drive a standard safari wagon. Believe me, it’s been great! Hunting is out of this world. Staff is treating us like kings. Couldn’t ask for more. Thank you.
I was one of the super lucky guys to win this hunting safari and it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever done. I took a 54” kudu bull, 26” wildebeest (wild hunt!), an old warrior warthog, a beautiful zebra mare (she was so big we thought she was a stallion) and 3 impalas with 2 being over 23 inches! I am so grateful for this opportunity they provided. Thank you to Outdoors International, and all the PHs and staff. I made some new friends and will be back to see them 100%.
I must say that I am very satisfied with the hunt. It was a tough hunt. We got the leopard the next last night.
I have dreamed of hunting cape buffalo with a bow in Africa since I was 12 years old, and now here I was 28 years later standing in the tall grass of the Limpopo on my dream hunt for a trophy cape buffalo with my bow in hand in complete and utter shock.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best hunt for your budget and goals.