Namibia Semi-DIY Plains Game Safari with Sans-Bushman
Would you like to do a semi-guided hunt with the Sans Bushmen?
This is a semi-DIY, high-adventure, “primitive traditional” hunting Safari. Is that for you? These very exclusive primitive hunts are semi-guided by the San Bushmen aren’t for everybody, but what and Adventure!
Most of the plains game taken on this hunting concession are gold medal trophies. It is a paradise for Greater Kudu, Oryx, Eland, Zebra, Hartebeest, Blessbok, Warthog, Steenbok, Duiker, Damara Dik-Dik, and the Jackal. All game is born on the farm. They do not believe in “put and take” hunting nor in “canned” hunting and are proud to uphold the tradition of ethical fair-chase hunting.
- Spend three to five days, just you and the tribesmen in the bush.
- Sleep, eat and hunt.
- High adventure.
- Very exclusive.
- Hunting Season in Namibia is February through November.
- The landscape is breathtaking open Savannah, dry rivers, huge Maroela trees, and a Palm-like landscape.
- The Professional Hunter is experienced with both rifle and bowhunting.
- Safaris are custom made to fit your personal goals for your Africa Safari!