Cape Buffalo Hunting Mozambique
Cape Buffalo Hunting Safari
- July through November
- Hunting will be done by finding a big bull track in a dry river bed and then tracking him sometimes for many hours.
- The safari vehicle is sometimes used to locate tracks, but all hunting is done on foot.
- Hunts are guided 1-on-1, plus trackers.
- You can expect to hunt good, old, hard-bossed bulls (Dugga Boys).
- 10, 12, 14 or 16 day safaris.
This is a traditional, classic Cape buffalo hunting Safari in remote Mozambique.
You will be hunting Cape buffalo out of traditional tented camps on more than 200,000 acres of the best cape buffalo hunting areas in the world. Mozambique offers some of the last, truly wild areas left in Southern Africa. Free roaming prides of lions, and leopards are common in the area, as are local, native Plains Game species which include Roosevelt Sable; Livingston Eland; Lichtenstein Hartebeest; and Niassa Wildebeest.
Mozambique is truly the untouched gem of Africa.
One of the few areas in Africa that still permits big game hunting. The Outfitter has over 50 years combined safari experience between the two Professional Hunters, is Big 5 Certified, and will ensure that your hunt is fun, exciting and safe. They pride themselves on hunting to the highest standards and ethics. Once you have taken your buffalo, there are many species of plains game to hunt on a trophy fee basis. Species include Roosevelt Sable; Livingston Eland; Lichtenstein Hartebeest; and Niassa Wildebeest.