Hunter: Gary Colbath
Date: October 24-31, 2021
Hunt Taken: Kodiak Island DIY Blacktail
Consultant: Gary Colbath | Outdoors International
This was my third time doing this trip and every year it just gets better.
Hunting from the boat on Kodiak Island is a game changer. Getting to dry out, warm up, eat real food and sleep in a comfortable bunk daily makes the hunt more enjoyable and allows you to hunt harder and more effectively. The crew is spectacular and really knows their stuff. They are safety minded, use quality hunting areas and have good gear. I’m already booked for next year with friends fighting over an invite! This trip should be a no-brainer for anyone interested in a true Alaskan hunting adventure.
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great Recommend every time!
- How were your guide(s)? Great
- How was your lodging? Good
- How was the food? Good
- How was your outfitters communication? Good
- How physically demanding was your trip? Difficult
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes. @29arrows