Hunter: James Grossi
Date: October 22 to October 27, 2021
Trip Taken: Idaho Elk and Mule Deer Combo Hunt
Consultant: Kyle Hanson | Outdoors International
I asked Kyle Hansen for a remote mountain hunt with horses and mules. I didn’t want an easy hunt, but I wanted good food and scenery. We saw elk and mule deer almost every day. I ended up shooting a 170+ wilderness mulie that was heavy and dark horns with deep forks and 4” bladed eye guards. I could not be happier. I definitely got what I asked for and more!
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great. They were fantastic. The horses and mules are top notch. The food and accommodations were fantastic. I would definitely go back again
- How were your guide(s)? Great
- How was your lodging? Great
- How was the food? Great
- How was your outfitters communication? Great
- How physically demanding was your trip? Difficult
- Do you have anything to add about your outfitter?
- How would you rate your consultant? Great. I had a list of what and how I wanted my hunt and he delivered it all.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes