Idaho/Wyoming Mountain Lion
This outfitter runs lions in an area is known for consistently producing trophy toms in the mountains on the border of Western Wyoming and Southeastern Idaho.
The key to consistently good mountain lion hunting is good snow, good hounds and great houndsmen, and this outfitters area has some of the best in the business.
- Both Idaho and Wyoming mountain lion hunting are five days fully guided.
- Success rate is over 90% for the last 10+ years.
- Trophy quality is very good. Average toms weigh 135-145 lbs with full winter coats.
- These hunting trips are guided one-on-one, and the outfitter also has multiple packs of hounds, houndsmen and extra equipment available to accommodate the hunters.
- A cow elk hunt may be added on for a trophy fee + tag. Tag must be purchased in July. This only applies in Wyoming for the months of December and January.