Idaho Black Bear, Turkey Combo
These Idaho spring bear, turkey combo hunts are unique.
These Idaho spring bear hunts / turkey hunt combos take place over baits on private land in Idaho. They usually bear hunt only in the evenings and then turkey hunt in the mornings when the birds are coming out of roost. Color phase bears run about 50% in this area, Ranging from dark chocolate brown to cinnamon, blonde, and red. Average bears are from 5’10” to 6’6”, with some going 7 foot and larger.
- Spring bear hunting season in Idaho starts mid April and goes through Spring.
- Hunt Turkeys in the morning, and sit over a bear bait in the evening.
- These are any weapon black bear hunting units so you can hunt with a rifle, archery, or even pistol.
- This is a 5 day combo hunt which includes all lodging and meals.
- 95% success for black bears on this hunt and almost 100% on at least 1 turkey.