Idaho Black Bear Combo with Turkey
This is an affordable, spring black bear hunt, over bait, that you can combo with turkeys.
- Spring bear hunting season in Idaho starts mid April and goes through Spring.
- Hunt Turkeys in the morning, and sit over a bear bait in the evening.
- These are any weapon black bear hunting units so you can hunt with a rifle, archery, or even pistol.
- This is a 5 day combo hunt which includes all lodging and meals.
- 95% success for black bears on this hunt and almost 100% on at least 1 turkey.
This Idaho spring turkey black bear combo hunts is unique.
These Idaho spring bear hunts / wild turkey hunt combos take place over baits on private land in Idaho. They usually bear hunt only in the evenings and then turkey hunt in the mornings when the birds are coming out of roost. Color phase bears run about 50% in this area, Ranging from dark chocolate brown to cinnamon, blonde, and red. Average bears are from 5’10” to 6’6”, with some going 7 foot and larger.