Nebraska Turkey Hunting Along the Platte River
If you’re looking to book Merriam’s turkey hunt, this outfitter runs some high success hunts on approximately 15 miles of private ground on the Platter river bottom in Nebraska. You’ll be hunting pre-scouted birds, mostly from ground blinds, with full body mounted decoys. Hunters can do their own calling or guides can assist them, it is up to you.
- Lots of turkeys. Light pressure. Exceptional hunting.
- The Nebraska turkey hunting season is Mid April until the end of May.
- Semi or fully guided hunts.
- You will be hunting 15 miles of the Platte river bottom in Nebraska.
- Terrain ranges from river bottoms to Sandhill tree claims.
- Two bird limit.
- All meals, lodging, and non alcoholic beverages.included.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
If you’re working on completing your Grand Slam turkey hunts Nebraska is a great place to bag a Merriams. If you’re ready to start booking your turkey hunts for next spring, this hunt needs to be seriously considered. Another great thing about this hunt, is the opportunity to jump over to their properties in Kansas to hunt Rio Grandes and Easterns all in the same trip!
If Nebraska turkey hunting is something you’re interested in, contact us today!
Ask About Hunt #OI-BAO2