Alberta Whitetail Hunts in the Peace River Area
- This is a fairly easy hunt for trophy whitetail, and you’ll be hunting from enclosed field towers, ground blinds, tree stands, and sometimes even spot-and-stalk.
- Excellent trophy quality with many bucks being harvested in the 170″+ B&C.
- Great option to combo these Alberta whitetail hunts with an archery moose.
- Rifle season is early Fall through November.
- Archery season is August through early September.
- Most hunting is in the early fall and throughout the month of November to capitalize on the various phases of the rut.
- Expect to see a lot of deer as well as other game.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
These Alberta whitetail hunts in the Peace River area are in a high demand and usually booked years in advance. There is a very real chance of taking a 170+ class buck with our outfitter, with bigger deer than that taken every year….even a few monster bucks over 200 inches.
If you’re interested in this hunt, don’t waste any time!Secure Your Spot
Combo your deer hunt with an archery moose.
For you archers in late August through early September, there is only one Alberta archery moose tag available, so you could have a whitetail, moose combo hunt. Moose hunting takes place in flat farm fields surrounded by timber (Crown Land), so it is a fairly easy hunt.
This is mostly a hunt for a “kitchen bull”, but a 45 inch bull is a real possibility with mid 50’s bulls on the top end. This area of the Peace River region also has some awesome mule deer hunting but you must book many years in advance.
To request pricing, availability or more information about our Alberta whitetail hunts, contact us today.
Ask About Hunt #OI-LO2