New Mexico Drop Camp Elk Hunts
- Archery Season takes place in September and your hunt will go for a period of six days.
- Rifle and Muzzleloader season are from October 1st through December 31st. Your hunt will last for five days (add a day to both ends of your hunt for packing in and out)
- Most hunters have the opportunity to harvest mature bulls.
- This is a wilderness hunt so make sure you get yourself in the proper shape.
- This hunt is unguided, no-one will be there to help you hunt but you will be dropped off in camp.
- They also offer a great guided backcountry elk hunting option.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
If you’re looking for New Mexico drop camp elk hunts, our outfitter is now offering an unguided trip into the wilderness! Their drop camps are in some of the best elk hunting areas in New Mexico.
The outfitter will drop you off in prime elk country!
They will pack you and your gear into camp when you first arrive and will also pack you out of camp along with your elk. No need to go long distances to find animals because you will be right in the heart of you hunting area on our New Mexico drop camp elk hunts. With camps located within easy range of your hunting area, this hunt offers the simplicity most hunters dream of. This allows you to hunt on foot from camp, eliminating the need for horses or long hikes to get into good hunting.
If you’re interested in booking one of our New Mexico drop camp elk hunts, contact us today!
Ask About Hunt #OI-BLUMO1