Tajikistan is arguably the best place to hunt Marco Polo sheep. If you are looking for a 55 inch + Marco Polo sheep, look no further. Tajikistan is the ultimate trophy destination for giant Marco Polo rams. Marco Polo hunting Tajikistan consistently produces the biggest rams in the world year after year! The average ram taken on this hunt will be in the mid-50s with a very real possibility to find a ram that will break that magical 60″ mark.
Marco polo hunting Tajikistan is as well regulated and safe as mountain sheep hunting can be.
This outfitter works directly with the same local outfit and guides year in and year out. They will make sure you have all the necessary licenses, tags and permits as required. This North America based outfitter spends 2-3 months every year on the ground in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan evaluating hunting areas, trophy quality, guides, and scouting for trophy rams.
- The early season in Tajikistan runs from September through October.
- On these early season hunts you will spike out to give you the best opportunity to get on trophy rams.
Marco Polo Rut Hunt
- The rut hunt runs Mid-November through December 25.
- The late hunts run January 1 through March 1.
- On the late hunts you will usually return to base camp each night as the temperatures get quite cold.
- Typically you will travel to and from camp by either vehicle or foot.
If Marco Polo hunting Tajikistan is something you’re interested in, contact us today.
Ask about Trip #OI-AMO1