Alberta Canada Moose Hunts
- Hunting season is mid-September through November.
- Average bull size is 40 to 50 inches, with the possibility of better bulls.
- Archery hunters are welcome.
- Add a black bear to your hunt.
- Wolf and fishing licenses are included.
- Camps are modern with hot showers, cooks and camp helpers.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
On this Alberta Canada moose hunts, you’ll hunt from a remote camp accessed via Argos, and/or snow machines if there is snow. This area is incredibly remote and hard to access, so bulls are growing to a mature age. There is virtually no hunting pressure other than our hunting clients. Early season rut hunts are concentrated near lakes and creeks with calling being the preferred method.
After you have taken your moose, a black bear can be added for a nominal fee, and having a wolf tag is encouraged. No fee for a wolf. There are also plenty of pike in the river.
Interested in Booking a Hunt?
For more information on our Alberta Canada moose hunts, contact us today.
Ask about Hunt #OI-CRH1