Newfoundland Moose Hunt
- Hunt from a hunting lodge in the beautiful backcountry of Newfoundland in an area rich in moose.
- Remote lodges accessed by helicopter.
- Abundance of moose due to low hunting pressure.
- This Newfoundland moose hunt has a high opportunity for success (over 90%+).
- Above average comfortable accommodations.
- Great home cooked meals.
- All-inclusive hunt. No added fees.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides & staff.
- Newfoundland moose hunting season is September until the end of October.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
This is a premier Newfoundland moose hunt and fishing destination. They offer hunts for Eastern Canada moose, woodland caribou, and black bear. In addition, there is great fishing for Atlantic salmon and brook trout. You will be hunting on the Northern Peninsula of Newfoundland. The remote, pristine wilderness valley of the Long Range Mountains is beautiful. They will spare no effort to ensure that you have the hunting or fishing experience of a lifetime – it’s all about you.
Your Newfoundland moose hunt will be led by experienced and knowledgeable guides who know the area well. They are experts at calling and locating moose and will spare no effort to ensure that you have a successful hunt.
Hunt Eastern Canada Moose from a Lodge
They have five remote hunting lodges, all exclusively accessed by helicopter. Each lodge is fully equipped with electricity, hot and cold water, showers, modern kitchen, comfortable beds and linens – internet, phone and TV are available at select locations. The menu at our lodge’s features delicious Newfoundland cuisine prepared fresh daily by our professional cooks.