Greenland Muskox Hunt
- Over the years, hunters have had a 100% success rate on trophy muskox and near that on caribou bulls.
- Comfortable tent and cabin accommodations with quality local food. All in field transportation included.
- This is an amazing archery hunt. Bow and Rifle are conducted separately. Rifle with silencers only, the outfitter provide a rifle at no charge.
- Spring, summer and fall hunting seasons.
- Licenses and tags included.
- You’ll be hunting an exclusive guide-use concession.
- The Arctic Five is available after your trophies are harvested (Arctic fox, Polar hare, and Ptarmigan).
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Our main muskox hunting camp in northern Greenland out of Kangerlussuaq is located 30 miles away from the nearest settlement, accessible only by helicopter. This way, we leave behind easily accessible areas with high muskox hunting pressure. The feeding conditions are excellent, and bulls are big. This is a most unique and unusual escape from everyday life. Hunting in Greenland attract a group of like-minded people. People sharing experience on an isolated journey creates strong bonds and friendships.
This region has the highest density for muskox and Central Barren Ground Canada caribou in all of Greenland.
This remote hunting concession is untouched, and prior to our hunters, no modern hunter has ever taken a trophy bull in this area. Since 2012, our Greenland muskox hunting clients have enjoyed 100% success and recovery rate. The 30 miles helicopter transfer to our camp is what secures that 100% success rate for big mature trophies.
Our summer muskox hunts in Greenland tend to be popular with bowhunters.
You’ll be hunting on foot in the tundra and mountains, using the sparse terrain as cover as you stalk mature bulls. These hunts take place between August and October. The weather will be warm up to the 60’s. If you’re hunting in August, the sun never goes down so you can hunt all night if you wish.
For pricing or more information on a Greenland muskox hunt, contact us.
Ask About Hunt #OI-THG1