Interested in Goat Hunting?
Expect to follow a tough guide, searching for tougher animals that live in almost impossible terrain...it's going to be hard. Are you ready?
Contact us today!
Hunt-able Wild Goat Species
If you're looking do do some goat hunting, there are many different Capra species and subspecies scattered across the world.
- Ibex are found throughout much of the world, but originated in Europe and Asia. There are five different ibex species, and several more sub-species.
- Tur are native to the Caucasus mountains in Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Russia.
- Tahr originate in the Himalayan mountains, but are now found in New Zealand as well.
- Across Eurasia and New Zealand there are 10 separate sub-species of Chamois.
- Rocky Mountain Goats offer the only goat hunting to be had in North America, with the exception of feral species and imported exotics.
- Perhaps the most striking of all are the four species of Markhor.
- Rounding out the list are the Serow, Takin, Mallorcan Wild Goat, the Chilean Wild Goat, Goral, and don't forget Feral Goats.
Goat Hunting Guides and Outfitters
Here are some of our favorite CAPRA hunts trips from around the world.