High Success Rates on Trophy Bucks.
In our opinion, this outfitter offers the best fully guided Mexico Coues deer hunt. These hunts take place in December and January during the rut. The outfitter manages a number of different ranches across Sonora, each ranging from 30 and 50 square miles. By limiting the number of hunters on each ranch, they have been able to maximize trophy quality over the years. There is a good possibility for a 90-inch Coues deer, with the very real potential for a larger buck. Huge bucks come off of these ranches almost every year.
The Outfitter has Dual Citizenship in the US and in Mexico.
We’ve all heard the horror stories about hunting in Mexico, but don’t worry about this Coues deer hunt. Prior to your hunt, he’ll help you with all of the paperwork and logistics you need. When it’s time to go, you’ll meet your guide in Tucson, Arizona. He’ll be bi-lingual, and accompany you across the border to the ranch that you’ll be hunting.
Lodging varies a bit depending on the ranch you’ll be on.
However, rest assured that you’ll be staying in a house and authentic Mexican meals will be provided. You’ll start your day with a hearty breakfast, then spend your day glassing the beautiful, desolate Mexican desert for Coues deer. These ranches are managed for trophy quality, so you don’t have to be in a hurry to pull the trigger.
After you kill your deer, you can hunt coyotes and bobcats, or even javelina if you pre-purchase a tag.
Many of our hunters wrap up their hunt by helping glass for the other hunters in camp. When the hunt’s over, the outfitter will provide all of the necessary paperwork to bring your trophy back into the U.S. You’ll travel with the outfitter back across the border and your hunt will end when you arrive safely back in Arizona.
Included in Your Hunt:
- Whitetail hunts are 5 days and 6 nights in duration
- Transportation to and from the ranch originating in Tucson (or you can bring your own truck)
- Beverages (alcoholic drinks not provided but you can bring your own)
- Mexican hunting licenses, deer tags and gun permits
- Field preparation of meat and trophies
- Trophy importation paper for US
- Use of our rifles if prior arrangements have been made
- Hunters may take unlimited coyotes and bobcats and no additional charge
Winning Applicants are Responsible for:
- Travel to Tucson, Arizona
- Sleeping bag, bath towel, and personal items (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Javelina permits are available for a small fee