Steelhead Fishing on the Dean River
The Dean is known in the world of steelhead fishing for having the hottest, strongest fish around.
- World renowned flyfishing for Steelhead and King salmon
- Fully guided as well as a self guided option
- Fish the Lower Dean – the mouth, 1 1/2 miles up to the Canyon
- You can also fish the Upper Dean – from the Canyon up to 5 Mile
- Most anglers use spay rods, but a single-handed rod will be just fine
- Remote! Travel from Bella Coola to our lodge on the Dean using a chartered helicopter