Elk Hunting Idaho Unit 44
Idaho Elk Hunting
Their hunters have enjoyed a 92% success rate on big game over the past few years with 100% shot opportunity for rifle AND bow hunters! This outfitter has a tremendous amount of ground to choose from and can always find good bulls for his clients. Hunters who have been elk and mule deer hunting with this Idaho Outfitter have been featured in various magazines and TV shows as a result of their extremely high success rates.
He operates on both public and private land for archery and rifle trophy elk hunting in Idaho Hunting Units 43, 44, 48 and 49, some of central Idaho’s most majestic and mountainous regions. Hunters should be in shape as this is some big, steep country.
- Idaho Elk Hunting Units 43, 44, 48, 49
- Archery hunts are offered from August – October and can be booked as a 2×1 or 1×1 hunter/guide ratio. Camps are usually limited to groups of four unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Rifle elk hunts run from October – November and are only offered on a 1×1 basis unless specifically requested otherwise. Elk hunting camps are generally limited to four hunters unless specifically requested otherwise for larger groups.
- Lodging in wall tents; backpack or private yurt camps.
- Horseback transportation to camp if necessary.