Cast and Blast Idaho
This wilderness cast and blast trip offers the chance to take a multiple wolves, two bears, and fly fish along the way. Idaho has high wolf populations and many of them are black! Black bear hunting is done spot and stalk, no baits on this hunt (you will probably see bears while you’re fishing). Did we mention that this is a two bear unit? Fishing is walk-and-wade for several species including cutthroat, rainbow, bull trout and steelhead. Some of the best fly fishing available anywhere!
- Wolf Hunting: Idaho back country holds some very large old Idaho wolves. Early September is is the best time of year as the wolves are responding to calls.
- Black Bear Hunting: Fish the river while watching for feeding black bears along the river. This is a two bear area!
- Fly Fishing: Walk and wade fishing for native Westslope cutthroat trout, rainbow trout, bull trout, steelhead and whitefish. Since this water is nearly untouched, the fish aren’t picky. Whether you’re an experienced angler or you’re bringing your kids, everybody will catch fish. LOTS OF FISH!
- Wildlife Viewing: There are high numbers of wildlife in the area, including elk, mule deer, moose, bighorn sheep, wolves, black bears, and more. Add that to the off the charts fly fishing and you’re in for an amazing vacation!
- Accommodations: Depending on your preferences, lodging will vary from traditional wall tent camp to a light weight mobile horseback camp.
- This makes a great family vacation!