Cape Buffalo Hunting Safari in South Africa
Trophy Cape Buffalo Safari
Cape buffalo hunting in South Africa is safe and problem-free.
All buffalo hunting areas are huge tracts of land, and you can expect to hunt huge, old, hard-bossed Dugga Bulls. We have personally hunted with this team of PH’s and can’t recommend them highly enough. They have almost 50 years of combined full-time experience hunting dangerous game in the African bush and can give you the hunt of a lifetime. Hunt with a top notch PH, stay in a 5-Star lodge, and enjoy exceptional trophy quality on a huge ranch.
- Hunt between April and October.
- Track bulls on foot or spot-and-stalk.
- Hunts are guided 1-on-1, plus trackers.
- 100% success rate.
- Bulls 38 inches to 44+ inches.
- Add plains game and elephant.
- This is a bowhunter friendly Safari. As a bowhunter, this place is a dream come true. Whether your game is spot-and-stalk, sitting a ground blind, or a mix of both, you will have a blast! You could be stalking game from dawn to dusk if you wished. A truly amazing place to hone your bowhunting skills.