This British Columbia hunting lodge offers a great Fall moose hunt, that you can combo with black bear. We have been working with this outfitter for years and not only do your hosts have years of experience guiding hunters. They offer a level of service and hospitality that will provide one of the best hunting experiences you can have.
- This is a spot and stalk moose hunt from 4×4’s, boats and/or horses.
- A black bear for free, including the tag.
- The average bull on this British Columbia moose hunt measures between 40 and 45 inches, however bulls in the 50 inch range are occasionally taken.
- Bears ange from 5 to 7 1/2 feet with some weighing as much as 500 lbs. The success rate for this hunt is almost 100% to date.
- The hunt runs from mid-September to the end of October when the mornings will be frosty; when the weather gets cold the bears are gone. In the fall you can combo with moose.
- This combo hunt takes place during the prime moose rut from mid-September to mid October, when the moose are responding to calling.
- In addition to a bear, this outfitter has agreed to throw in a wolf for our clients.