British Columbia arguably has the largest population of black bears per square mile in North America. The mild coastal climate provides the bears with a very long feeding season starting early in the spring and ending late in the fall on the salmon spawning rivers. With abundant food and low hunting pressure, it’s easy to see why these British Columbia black bear hunting is so good!
British Columbia Black Bear Hunting
- Spring and Fall black bear hunting seasons.
- Lots of bears.
- BC has big bears with thick coats. The average bear taken with our outfitters square over 6 feet. However, our British Columbia black bear hunting clients have taken multiple bears squaring 7 feet plus. On top of that, a high percentage of skulls measure large enough to make the record book.
- Lots of remote backcountry with very little hunting pressure.
- Amazing archery hunting opportunities abound in BC. It’s a spot and stalk bowhunters dream.
- There are lots of good black bear combo options. BC has some great moose hunting, so why not make it a combo?
- Non-Resident Hunter Information.
If you want both giant trophy black bears and an exceptional overall experience, BC is for you!Ask For Pricing or More Information
Here are some bear hunts that you might like:
Request Pricing, Availability or More Information
Just fill out the form below, and please be thorough so we can get you exactly the type of hunt you're looking for.