A great choice for a bear hunt in British Columbia.
Our area offers a very healthy population of black and color-phased bears, making it a perfect location for spectacular BC bear hunting trips. The bears range in size from 5 to 7 1/2 feet with some weighing as much as 500 lbs. Bears are dying of old age. They do have the fish component and they can get fairly large. The success rate for this hunt 100% to date.
We are extremely successful in hunting bears using rifle and archery equipment. Typical day you should see between 2 to 10 bears. Driving to glassing points. New growth areas and grassy hillsides.
- This is a spot and stalk hunt from 4×4’s, boats and/or horses.
- Wolf hunts can be included in this hunt as well.
- Our spring bear hunt begins in mid-May and runs through the beginning of June when the temperature is between the mid 60’s and mid 70’s.
- The fall hunt runs from mid-September to the end of October when the mornings will be frosty; when the weather gets cold the bears are gone. In the fall you can combo with moose.This bear, Moose combo hunt takes place during the prime moose rut from mid-September to the end of October, when the moose are responding to calling. To find big bulls in BC you gotta be with the right outfitter in the right area.
7 Days (Monday through Sunday)
- 1×1 – $5,495
- 2×1 – $4,495
- Additional days may be purchased on a day rate if available.
*Prices subject to change without notice.
- Airport pickup and delivery.
- Hunting license and tag.
- Lodging and transportation during your hunt.
- Field care of meat and trophies.
- Trip Insurance
- Trophy transport home.
- Meat processing or transport back home.
- Alcohol (or extra trips to town to buy alcohol).
- Hotel before and after hunt.
- Airfare to Prince George, BC and back.
- Gratuities for Staff
Food and Lodging:
Top notch meals in 1st Class Lakefront accommodations with shower facilities.
*Alcohol is not included.
1×1 or 2×1 depending on how you book your hunt. The guides will match the hunt to the hunter, but physical condition does help success. We have taken guys in wheelchairs and crutches before, and can make it as hard or as low impact as you want.
Fly commercial to Prince George, BC (YXS) and the outfitter will arrange to have you picked up. Arrive the Sunday prior to your hunt and you will be picked up Monday morning.
We can arrange during hunt for pick up at Prince George Airport or provide a detailed map in the event you are driving. Upon booking your bear hunt, we will mail you our information kit. If flying, you will stay overnight and we will meet you in Prince George at 9AM on the start date, you will then be transported to camp to settle in, confirm your rifle is on and have lunch. You will then meet your guide and begin bear hunting that afternoon. Departure is in the afternoon on the last day of the hunt.
Don't Forget Trip Insurance!
With travel insurance through Travel Guard you’ll have valuable coverage that travels with you and your family. We’re America’s leading provider of travel insurance plans and assistance programs and we’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Request a Free Quote
Suggested Gear List: