Saskatchewan is a place that gives you a reasonable chance at a book bear! This Canadian Province offers an exceptional spring black bear hunt with the potential for the trophy bear of a lifetime. Black bear hunting Saskatchewan should be considered when booking your next hunt.
- Black bear hunting Saskatchewan offers hunters a true chance for a book bear.
- Easy going hunts over established bait sites.
- Affordable when compared to other bear hunts of a similar caliber.
- Lots of color-phase bears. Saskatchewan bears are approximately 25% colored from blonde, cinnamon, chocolate, all the way into jet black bears with a blaze on their chest.
- Hunt with any weapon except a pistol. Traditional bows, compound bows, crossbows, rifles, muzzleloaders or shotguns.
- Fishing is available on most hunts. Saskatchewan has some amazing fishing for Northern pike, lake trout, and walleye.
- Saskatchewan Hunting Regulations
BLACK BEAR HUNTING GUIDES & OUTFITTERS
Outdoors International can help you find a great bear hunting trip with a vetted outfitter that fits your expectations.
The hunt you book needs to be in an area and/or with an outfitter that would satisfy your trophy quality expectations, while also fitting your physical condition level and your budget. That’s what our service is all about. Let is know if you’d like to schedule a consultation.
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
BOOK YOUR BLACK BEAR HUNT WITH OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL
Here are a few Outdoors International black bear hunting clients from over the years.
You can find many more in our gallery and hunt reports.