Angler: Bill Rylander
Date: August 25-29, 2021
Trip Taken: Alaska Fishing Lodge on Kodiak Island
Consultant: Patrick Kissel | OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL
This was my second trip to this Alaska fishing lodge, and it was just as wonderful as the first. The staff are friendly and very hospitable and the fishing is outstanding! Great food as well.
- How would you rate your trip overall? Amazing
- How were your guide(s)? Good
- How was your food and lodging? Amazing
- How was your outfitters communication? Good
- How physically demanding was your trip? Easy
- How would you rate your consultant? Patrick is great.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A TRIP
Please be thorough so we can help you book the perfect fishing trip.
By booking with Outdoors International you will be in the right location, at the right time, with the right gear, and fishing with the right guide. Do you have a particular destination in mind? Is there a specific species you'd like to target? Do you need to stay within a budget? How big is your group? Etc.