Mitchell Bushman, BC Safari Hunt Report
I thought everything was wonderful. the service, and the quality of animals was tremendous. The only thing I had an issue with is that Ron can be a little condescending and rude on occasion. especially to his help. Which was a turn off.
Four days in some tough country for my mountain goat. Thank goodness I started preparing a full 60 days before the hunt. Probably should have started even sooner. Moose hunting was not very strenuous and we got my moose the first day we went out for him. Boone and Crockett, 206 inches. Awesome experience shooting him at 20 yards after calling him in for 20 minutes.
- Overall, my trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food and accommodations were good.
- My consultant was Russ Meyer.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My consultant was good enough.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes. I’ve had good experiences so far with your outfitter recommendations.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Or Just Give Us a Call