BC Elk Hunt
If you want to hunt elk in the prime of their rut this BC elk hunt offers that for both archery and rifle! This hunt offers some of the best North American Wilderness hunting anyone can find! Because of the six point minimum in this area you will only take fully mature bulls that measure between 280″ and 330″. If you have a respect bugling elk then you will appreciate calling these monsters in! Its recommended that you be in decent shape as some of your stalks may be somewhat difficult.
- Hunters will have the chance to harvest a fully mature bull
- Both rifle and archery are allowed
- September and October are the best times to book this hunt
- Chance for bulls 330″ and bigger are possible but expect to see bulls from 280 to 330″.
- Although you may be using a horse for travel you may also be expected to hike difficult terrain as the stalk begins.
This outfitter has permanent spike camps located in areas of the hunting that are difficult to get to. These camps are well equipped to handle the hunter and guide. Horses are a very advisable form of travel so expect to be using horses as a form of travel.