British Columbia Black Bear Hunt
The healthy population of black bears makes this one of our best hunts in British Columbia.
- In addition to a bear, this outfitter has agreed to throw in a wolf for Outdoors International clients.
- Spring bear hunt begins in mid-May and runs through the beginning of June when the temperature is between the mid 60’s and mid 70’s.
- The fall hunt runs from mid-September to the end of October when the mornings will be frosty; when the weather gets cold the bears are gone. The fall hunt can be a moose combo hunt.
- Spot and Stalk. Hunting areas will be accessed on foot, by 4×4, boats, and/or with horses.
- This area does have some color-phase black bears.
- Ranging from 5 to 7 1/2 feet with some weighing as much as 500 lbs. The success rate for this hunt is almost 100% to date.
- Over the counter black bear tags.
We have been working with this outfitter for years and not only do your hosts have years of experience guiding and hunting in British Columbia they offer a level of service and hospitality that will provide one of the best black bear hunting experiences you can have. In a typical day you should see between 2 to 10 bears driving to glassing points of new growth areas and grassy hillsides.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best bear hunt for your budget and goals.