BAO2A, BAO2B – Wild Turkey Hunts in Kansas and Nebraska – Broken Arrow Outfitters
Wild Turkey Hunts in Kansas and Nebraska
Eastern, Rio Grande and Merriam wild turkeys.
- Season is Mid April until the end of May
- You will be hunting near Olsburg, Kansas
- You will be hunting near Sutherland, Nebraska
- Two Birds
- All meals, lodging, and non alcoholic beverages included.
These turkey hunts take place on approximately 15,000 acres in the Kansas Flint Hills and 15 miles of the Platte river bottom in Nebraska. High success rates are the expectation. Hunting is mostly done from ground blinds, with full body mounted decoys. Hunters can do their own calling or guides can assist them, it is up to you. Trophy care and prep for taxidermist is provided.
Kansas has tons of wild turkeys and this outfitter has great populations of both Eastern and Rio Grande Wild turkeys on all of their properties. Unpressured birds and the beautiful landscape make this one of the most exciting turkey hunts out there.
Nebraska’s wild turkey population is continuing to grow. This outfitter has plenty of Merriam’s turkeys on their properties. You’ll enjoy hunting the different terrain from river bottoms to Sandhill tree claims.
Great wild turkey populations and light hunting pressure make this hunt exceptional.
$1,600 (3 day hunt)
Kansas Hunting License: $200
Nebraska Hunting License: $230
*Prices subject to change without notice.
- Trophy care
Lodging and Accomodations
Lodging is newly remodeled farm house accommodations. Laundry, walk in showers, satellite television, all linens and towels are provided.
Dinner is steaks, smoked briskets, roasts pork, salads etc. . Breakfast is continental. Lunches are soups and sandwiches.
Typical Daily Schedule
- Head out to hunt. (approximately and hour before daylight)
- Return for midday meal at camp (approximately 12 pm)
- Return to field (approximately 3 pm)
- Hunt until sunset
- Evening meal at camp
Guides will call for customers or set them up to do their own calling. Based on customers preferences.
- Airport pick is provided at Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK)
- Fly to Kansas City rent a car drive is two hours.
- Drive to Olsburg Kansas
- Airport Pick up at North Platte Regional Airport (LBF)
- Fly to Denver and rent a car drive is three hours
- Drive to North Platte, Nebraska
Don't Forget Trip Insurance!
With travel insurance through Travel Guard you’ll have valuable coverage that travels with you and your family. We’re America’s leading provider of travel insurance plans and assistance programs and we’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Request a Free Quote