Australia Water Buffalo Hunt
- LOCATION – Northern Territory Australia. The land is huge and vast, and we can arrange a chopper to look for that exclusive trophy if you like.
- TRAVEL – The outfitter will pick you up in Darwin, Australia. Most of our hunters book a motel to relax after the flight and we pick up the next morning.
- WEAPON – It doesn’t matter what you want to hunt with, rifle, bow, muzzleloader, and pistol hunters are all welcome.
- SPECIES – Water buffalo, banteng, scrub bulls, wild boars, wild dogs, feral brumbies and donkeys.
- TROPHY QUALITY – This is a free range Australia banteng with gold medal class animals taken regularly.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Join us in Northern Territory, Australia on this seven day, trophy water buffalo hunting adventure. We’ll pick you up in Darwin, and it’s a five hour drive to camp. Once we get your trophy water buffalo, you can add on a 2nd trophy buff or a scrub bull and also plenty of wild pigs, dogs, brumbies and donkeys to keep the excitement happening.
Make it a Water Buffalo, Banteng Combo Hunt
Typically, you’ll start this hunt at the water buffalo camp, then move. The banteng hunting camp is about a seven hour drive from Darwin. If you wish we can organize air charter to this camp. You’ll usually need about three hunting days for hunting a trophy banteng bull this area. Once you’re done, you can also add a banteng cow and a Sambar stag on a trophy fee basis.
Banteng, Scrub Bull, Water Buffalo, Wild Hogs
Archery, Muzzleloader, Rifle