Remote, Fly-in, Trophy Black Bear Hunt
Full 7 Days of Hunting, Baited, 2x1 - $5,500 per hunter - 2nd Bear $2,500
This All Inclusive Adventure Hunt takes place along the most remote stretch of inaccessible wilderness that the World Famous Athabasca River Drainage has to offer, and this Fly-In Camp is right in the middle of it. Hunters will likely see no other people aside those in camp.
This is the REAL DEAL and is a REMOTE ADVENTURE for UNHUNTED, OLD AGE CLASS, MONSTER BLACK BEAR & TIMBER WOLF.
- May & June
- Fly-in to base camp
- Unhunted trophy boars over bait
- Only four to six hunters in camp per week
- Combo with a wolf ($1,000 trophy fee)
- Non-Hunter Price: $200 per day
- Cancellation Policy: We highly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance
- Meat/Trophy Process: Trophies will be prepared & skinned to hunter specifics, frozen in camp & prepared for travel.
Travel Information (bear hunt): Clients have the option of either flying into Edmonton International, or into Fort McMurray International Airport. Fort McMurray Airport Code (YMM).
If into Edmonton, rental vehicle will be required, with all travel via highway. The trip will take
approximately 4 to 5 hours, North to Fort McMurray.
If flying into Fort McMurray International, Guests will travel by rental cab, to the Merit Inn and Suites, where they will find their pre booked and reserved evening hotel accommodations. Guests will be responsible for their cab/shuttle services, as well as that evening accommodations.
The next morning, Guests will shuttle to our Fort McMurray based, Alberta Prairie Outfitters Air
Service/Flight Provider, “McMurray Aviation”. Guests will have a predetermined and communicated departure time for their flight into our Camp in the morning, and will need to arrive with a little time to spare before boarding the flight. Once Clients have boarded this Alberta Prairie Outfitters flight, their commissioned All Inclusive Vacation has begun, and it remains so until the completion of their return flight to Town, post hunt.
- Total flight time into our Remote Camp is approximately 45 minutes.
- All applicable Alberta hunting licenses and tags will meet guests in Camp.
- Guest enjoy an “UNHEARD-OF” FULL 7 DAYS HUNTING from safe, comfortable accommodations.
All of these Hunts Include:
- Guiding service
- All transportation
- Outstanding camp cooking
- Comfortable camps
- All in-field and in-camp trophy care
- Travel to Alberta
- Shipping of trophies back home
Suggested Gear List
****Watch bulk & weight. This is a fly in****
- Personal effects, camp clothing and shoes
- Own sleeping bag and pillow. (Cots and small foamy provided, bring extra foamy if required)
- Leather, waterproof, ankle high boots
- Spring/Fall jacket, Extra sweaters, long underwear etc
- Quiet rain gear, pants and jacket with hood
- Rubber boots
- Warm head covering and a cap
- Light gloves
- Weapon and sufficient ammo. If bow, 1 dozen arrows
- Soft sleeve/case for firearm or bow DAILY transport, (dust protection). Trail travel can be dusty.
- Rangefinder, if needed
- Any camo, pattern clothing is fine
- Day pack for taking gear etc to stand
- Thermacell. Bring volume refills. Carry small bottle/aerosol, sufficient volume mosquito repellant
- Flashlight and headlamp