Golden Dorado Fishing Expedition in Bolivia
This is a remote fly fishing expedition for Golden Dorado in the remote Bolivia jungle.
- This trip is definitely not for the faint of heart, you will need an adventurous spirit for this one.
- The water levels on this river allow for it to be fished by either wading or drifting, and there are plenty of opportunities to do some sight casting.
- There are 2 Adventures that are offered: An 8 day with 6.5 days fishing and a 10 day with 8 days fishing.
- Golden Dorado are the primary target species, but you will also catch muturo, pacu, sabalo, surubi, Silver Dorado, and yatorana.
- The season runs June-October. Prime months are August- October due to water levels and clarity.
Fishing for Golden Dorado in Bolivia is geared towards die-hard fly fisherman with a thirst for adventure.
Explorers from Europe risked it all for gold, adventure and glory, now you can, in a small way relive their adventure on this amazing Bolivian fishing excursion for Golden Dorado in the jungles of Bolivia. These jungles are one of the only places on this Earth of ours that are still completely wild, where the fish that you encounter will probably have never been seen by a man, let alone caught.
If you have an adventurous spirit, you’re going to LOVE this fishing trip. Here is our advice: book this trip, and then when you get there, hand your guide your rod and say “show me”.
Or Call to Book Your Adventure: (208) 991-4868
This fishing adventure takes a lot of planning due to its remote nature, so please make your reservations as early as possible.