Alaskan Dall Sheep Hunt
This is a great sheep hunt!
You will remember this Alaskan Dall Sheep Hunt for the rest of your life! This hunt offers a true trophy of a lifetime! However it isn’t for just anyone. To claim your trophy Sheep you will need to be able to hike mountains and difficult terrain. This outfitter has had 100% success in the past with Dall Sheep! The work is worth the reward! You will be flown into your hunting area and will backpack around the area from their. Be prepared for a highly rewarding hunt!
- Season takes place in August.
- Because these animals live in such rugged country its recommended that those in good shape plan for this trip.
- This hunt takes place over a span of 7 days.
- You will be dropped off by plane with your guide.Your lodging may include a base camp and hiking from there each day.
- Their success rate has been 100% for 2015, 16 and 17!
- This hunt is extremely difficult. You can expect to go from 2000′ elevation to 6000′ elevation. Must have the ability to hike and carry a 35 lbs pack.
- This is a guided 1×1 hunt.
- All Rams are excellent in quality!
- This is a hardcore wilderness hunt.