Alaska Wilderness Float Trips
Are You Ready for an Alaska Salmon Fishing Adventure?
Can you feel it? You’re landing in a float plane on a pristine, high mountain lake in the Alaska backcountry.
- Take a float plane ride and land in a mountain lake
- Six day float down miles of untouched wild and scenic fish filled river
- King salmon, sockeye salmon, silvers, rainbow trout, brown trout, and grayling with the possibility for chum salmon, and pike
- The best time for this fishing trip is June through September
- Adventure rafting, your mobile camp rides along while you site fish for a variety of species
- Huge daily net numbers
- On the fly, the reel, or both
- Cast-and-Blast bear, moose, fishing combos are also available
You land on a lake with a float plane to start this epic adventure. The water is so clear you can see the bottom 50 FEET DOWN. You know there are big Alaska Lake Trout to be had down there, but this is only the beginning. After your short stay on the lake, you will pack up camp and head down 30-50 miles of virtually un-fished wild and scenic river. You are already feeling the exhilaration as you know that this trip is designed for the outdoor adventure seeker, not just the weekend fisherman.
Alaska backcountry river excursions are among the most sought after fishing trips available anywhere in the world. This is a six day, Alaskan Fishing Excursion. Fly-In and out in float planes, and float down miles and miles of untouched wild and scenic fish filled river. We highly recommend this trip, and would love to help you book it. Guided or unguided! You are going to float with your team of experienced backcountry guides while casting a line to all the aggressive species that only backcountry Alaska offers. For six more days, you’ll be fishing till your shoulder hurts and eat hearty meals all along the way.