Bolivia Jungle Adventure for Golden Dorado
This South American Fishing Excursion for Golden Dorado is in a class of it’s own.
You will return home from Bolivia with a story that demands respect, and will have experienced something that only a few fisherman have.
Golden Dorado are the primary target, but you will also encounter Muturo (a.k.a. Jau); Pacu or Pirapitinga; Sabalo; Surubi or Striped Catfish; Tabarana- The Silver Dorado; and Yatorana.
- This trip is definitely not on our list of trips for everyone, you will need an adventurous spirit.
- The structure of the river allows for it to be fished by wading or drifting, and even offer opportunities to sight cast at fish.
- These trips are available in 8 day with 6.5 days fishing and 10 day with 8 days fishing.
- Golden Dorado are the primary target species, but you will also catch muturo, pacu, sabalo, surubi, Silver dorado, and yatorana.
- The season runs June-October. Prime months are August- October due to water levels and clarity.
Get Prices or More Information About a Fishing AdventureLet's start planning your trip! Just fill out the form below.